Application: Cosmetic Salon
Package Size : 25.50*12.00*18.50
Voltage:US plug for 115V/60/HZ
Diamond Dermabrasion Machine x1
PVC vacuum hose 8*5×1
Diamond pen x3
Diamond Head x9
Heads box & foam x1
Cotton Filter x2 package
Power cord x1
1. Abrade or rub off the top skin layer by using sterile diamond heads.
2. Remove dirt, skin debris, imperfections, blemishes, wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation on the skin.
3. Helps replenish natural nutrients, restore cell activity and promote skin health.
1. Push in the movable ring of copper nozzle at the hand piece, and pull out the 8×5 size vacuum hose. Then push in the black plastic ring on the vacuum hose.
2. Put a drop of cream or milk lotion on the vacuum hose nozzle, push in the moveable ring and insert in the vacuum hose to the limit.
3. Insert a cotton swab into the Diamond Head, then tight up the Diamond Head on the hand piece. Remove the cotton swab after every treatment.
4. Turn on the power switch.
5. Adjust the Vacuum intensity by Vacuum Regulator according to the reference table, the intensity displays on vacuum gauge and check for comfort.
6. Use the incline area of Hand piece to contact with the skin surface. Proceed with a slow sliding motion. Do not place the hand piece at one spot for too long, doing this will cause harm to the skin.
7. Adjust the crystal flow rate by Vacuum Regulator slowly from minimum to maximum. For common use, don’t set the flow rate to maximum unless it is of necessity. This is better comfort intensity.
8. Gently stretch the skin with thumb and finger, and glide the Hand-piece 2 to 3 times over the area being treated.
Then cross again in different directions to prevent streaking lines as in the reference picture. Brush strokes or prevent streaking lines as in the reference picture. Brush strokes or polishing motions may be used in different sites.
9. After treatment, brush off all remaining dead skin with a soft brush and rinse with damp sponges or damp cool towel.
10. Allow skin to dry then apply desired skin product.
11. To clean the Diamond Head, use toothbrush or cotton swab damped with a little alcohol to wipe off the dirty impurity, and then use UV light or high temperature for sterilization.